I was busy teaching web marketing classes last month at BCIT in Vancouver and also Brighton College right in my backyard at Central City in Surrey. Brighton’s campus is located right above my favourite hangout, the Central City Brew Pub.
Read The Brighton College Surrey Campus blog post about my class
Jessica Hurford, who writes for the Brighton College Blog sat in on one of my classes and we had lots of fun that day looking at Viral Videos and taking about Hootsuite. She took some photos of me teaching and I’m excited to share Jessica’s Brighton College blog post with you here… Check it out!
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016