Daman Beatty visits the home of famous Vancouver historian and author Bruce MacDonald to discuss the history of Mount Pleasant’s unique Brewery Creek Building. This former site of the Vancouver Brewery is now the head office for Massive Media Marketing Agency.
Bruce tells a bit of history from the early 1900s when the stone and brick heritage building was first constructed and shows some old photos, antique bottles and some marketing materials from another era.
Check out Bruce’s Book – Vancouver: A Visual History
MassiveLiving.tv is a website about tech gadgets and digital living. It’s put together by real people who love technology and want to share their experiences with other gadget enthusiasts.
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016