Tonight, while I was at the gym, Fatima prepared a special surprise Thanksgiving meal for us. We had already celebrated with her family yesterday. Today was our first Thanksgiving celebration together ever.
For our main course, she prepared turkey and stuffing meatballs with cinnamon cranberry dipping sauce made from fresh market cranberries. For the sides, lemon and garlic wedge potatoes with Renee’s Mighty Caesar dressing for dipping, and green beans tossed with sauteed onions. We enjoyed this truly delicious meal with Copper Moon spicy Shiraz.
For dessert, we had this amazing pumpkin pie topped with my favourite ice cream: Island Farms Nutty Moose Tracks.
It was sooo good!!
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016