I won a contest on Twitter through the Pan Pacific Hotel Restaurant Cafe Pacifica and Vancouver food blogger Mijune Pak (aka Follow Me Foodie). You can see my prize above for a free Sunday Market Brunch at the Pan Pacific (a place we love as it’s where we married just over a year ago). This is basically the best brunch you can get in the city of Vancouver and along with the view it doesn’t get much more perfect than this. Here is a great review of the brunch on Sherman’s Food Adventures blog.
Video from Follow Me Foodie: Cafe Pacifica at Pan Pacific Vancouver
We decided to use the gift certificate to celebrate a little anniversary of ours. The food was incredible and I gorged myself as much as possible, especially on crab’s legs. It was a bright sunny Fall day. As you can see in the photos we explored the city afterward to work off some of that incredible food.
Great views just outside the restaurant.
Thank you Cafe Pacifica and Mijune!
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016