The Maritimes! The Eastern Most Rural Frontier of the Country!
One man, his wife and nephew take you through the perilous tasks of discovering the most outrageous and horrendous pieces of roadkill out there on the rural roads!
Watch them quiver in fear as they get chased by Nature’s Demons: The Black Bear! The Lynx! and the So-Called Eastern Chipmunk!
Series Creator, Daman Beatty on the Origins of Roadkill Hunters:
“As a child, I got run over by a car in the small maritime town of Sackville, New Brunswick. The impact of the vehicle broke off my rib and it stabbed me through my lung, sending me to the Emergency Room. I survived, but only ’cause the doctors had to bludgeon a hose into my side to drain the blood into a 9 litre glass carboy. The other children in the village began to call me ‘Roadkill’ and it became my name for a time. I had it embroidered on my hat. (This all actually did happen on September 11, 1993!) This brush with death inspired me to seek out other roadkills like myself, and led me to form The Roadkill Hunters of the Maritimes.”
Now available for your viewing pleasure…
WATCH NOW: ROADKILL HUNTERS SEASON TWO
In this follow up to the smash hit series, “ROADKILL HUNTERS”, we find our hunters, Daman, Fatima and Oliver a year later. The gang reunites after some time apart to bring back the action for ROADKILL HUNTERS, PART TWO!!
For those who missed it…
WATCH: ROADKILL HUNTERS SEASON ONE
“A man, his wife and nephew drive around searching the backroads and highways of rural New Brunswick, Canada to find various types of wild animals killed by automobile traffic.”
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016