Last summer I spent the month of June working remotely while visiting with my family back in New Brunswick. We stayed at the summer ‘farm house’ (AKA: Parkbeg Farm) property along Murray Beach in Murray Corner, NB (which thankfully and miraculously has high-speed internet) and also spent some time in Sackville, NB.
Above: Father’s Day (today) reminded me of this. Here I am reading dad’s journals from the trip he took with his buddy Doug Heeg after graduating high school in 1952. They drove across the United States from Michigan to Washington and he sent these journal entries back to his hometown newspaper in Williamston, Michigan, where they were published. When I get a chance I will post these on my website.
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016