Moleskine is an Italian brand of high-quality notebooks made in Milan, designed around the black notepads that were popular amongst 19th and 20th century’s artists and writers including Oscar Wilde, Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway and Henri Matisse.
To generalize Moleskine as a diary and sketchbook is an understatement because given its convenience one can carry it from time to time, place to places which allow them to jot down, scribble or anything at all. Whether it is a special moment or even random encounter, as long as you are mused by it you can jot it down right away. Ways to jotting things down in Moleskine itself is amazing because you can do it anyway you want. This will bring us to the essence to this article.
We gathered 30 magnificent diverse examples of brilliant Moleskine art, ready to muse and amaze.
Read more: Showcase of Creative Moleskine Art
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016