A poem by Bérangère Maïa Parizeau
mystic rhythms, heartbeats
in her womb, your first melody
primordial sounds of joy!
sacred-egg, fertility, white-mother-goddess
The white goddess
a young maiden in bloom
dance! Fairy! dance!
In the radiance of mystical-union
a soul-child descends from heaven!
Her flowers split open…
the maiden is now in full bloom!
coming into this world, tears-crying!
her embrace like honey-fragrance
in this world of seasons
you are her most-precious jade-mirror
She teaches you everything subtle
the secrets of the pine shoots and flowerlets!
The poetry of the elves
and that the world is in everything…
Playfulness, desire and passion
she is so proud to see that you are flying with your own wings…
One day, after seasons of poesy…
Life cycle, in full ring!
Spiritual death, her earthling-body perished!
fecund mother, fertile soil
she moves through the clouds and dreams
a ceremony that will neither be forgotten nor repeated
receptive in symbolic forms, the rain cleans her shrine
in the same way it cleanses your elvish-tears
Can you feel her loving-kindness in the winter-winds?
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016