Another blog I did for Vancouver is Awesome, Unplugged was an adventure to Matier Glacier, Joffre Lakes Provincial Park. The trail is about 3 hours from Vancouver, just past Pemberton. It passes three lakes (each a striking, saturated turquoise blue) then leads you to the majestic Matier Glacier where waterfalls spew down carrying blue silt coloring the lakes below.
(A still from the video showing me drinking from a stream along the Joffre Lakes Trail – you’re supposed to boil the water!)
Visit Joffre Lakes Provincial Park — Vancouver Is Awesome, Unplugged for the full article and some beautiful video.
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016