“Marshlands Inn – Santa’s Village” (Flickr Photo)
While visiting my friends Anna Samuelsen and Kim Martin in my hometown of Sackville, New Brunswick this holiday season we decided to drop in to see the outrageous and beautiful Christmas decorations at the Marshlands Inn: a Victorian home built in the 1850s which has hosted many notables and celebrities including the Queen of England!
My iPhone video tour of what is perhaps the most Christmassy place ever!
Here is a great article about the Marshlands in The Globe & Mail:
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016