This weekend was the sunniest so far of 2012 so we took a much needed break and spent Saturday afternoon climbing Grouse Mountain. This was Fatima’s first time doing the BC Mountain Climber’s (BCMC) trail which is adjacent to the Grouse Grind. It kind of winds around the mountain a little more than the Grind but it has some spectacular scenery.
I’ve done this trail in a little over an hour but Fatima is a little more inexperienced so we took our time :-P.
Check out the pictures and video!
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016