Kauai KAVU Ke’e Beach (Image Source – Orange Juice Etc Blog)
Looking for some Hawai’i travel/adventure advice for the islands of Oahu and Kauai!
Next month Fatima and I are heading to Hawai’i for the first time! We’ve got 10 days and will spend half the time in Oahu and half in Kauai. We’re up for just about anything. We want to do some exploring out in the rural areas as well as beaches / resorts.
We’re open to staying at some Bed & Breakfasts and unconventional places, in other words ADVENTURE! So if you have any stories or suggestions on awesome things, people or places to visit please let me know by commenting below!
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016