Fatima and I started our Pre-Christmas Maritime visit together in Halifax, a special place for us. We stayed at the historic Waverley Inn, a Victorian Inn which has the most beautiful and classical Christmas decorations and hot apple cider! Oscar Wilde and P.T. Barnum used to stay here (we crashed in Barnum’s old room).
We also visited with Uncle Jim and Aunt Beth who are home from their yearly winter sailing trip (follow their sailing adventures on sail blogs), dined at the Brooklyn Warehouse (highly recommend), Five Fisherman (we just made the Oyster Happy Hour – so good!) and did some shopping at Frenchys, The Black Market and other places around town.
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016