I have begun sifting through the 12,670 photos we took on our recent trip to Europe and you’ll see more of those popping up here soon. But for a little taster I couldn’t resist to mess around with this freaky image of me sitting on a crypt in the Greyfriar’s Kirkyard Cemetery, in Edinburgh, Scotland.
I am not sure if I look more like a nerdy tourist, or some sort of geeky serial killer vampire with my rolled up shorts and sandals but nonetheless it makes for an intriguing image.
“Denn die Todten reiten schnell” translated from Bram Stoker’s Dracula means “For the Dead travel fast”. I felt this added to the creepiness of the image which was taken by my loving wife, Fatima..
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016