Oh boy we had plenty of celebrations this year, kids’ Christmas concerts and parties and of course seafood from the maritimes!
Video: My niece Catherine Priemer sings German and English carols at the Windsbreath Celebrations Scandinavian Christmas party. At the Scandinavian Yule Celebration there was: traditional Scandinavian stories, songs, reflections on traditions, children’s activities and food. Special features: Skit “The White Cat of Douvre Mountain“, Nisse songs and dances and a Gingerbread Village.
Video: Carolers from the Sackville United Church pay us a visit.
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016