This is the amazing banana cranberry bread that Fatima made. It’s a great bread for cranberry season and if you love cranberries! You can even reduce the sugar because the bananas will bring out the sweetness! This bread was sweet, spicy and tart, and it was a perfect snack with some Sri Lankan Ceylon cardamom tea (with special tea cups compliments of Moninder, Parm and Logan Sahota).
The magical secret ingredient in this banana bread: Havana Club Anejo Reserva Cuban Rum.
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016