I can’t believe it has been a year since the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. It was so much fun living right downtown in Vancouver at this time. Here are some of the captured memories from all the parties and celebrations during those incredible days.
I captured this video just minutes after the Canadian Men’s Olympic Hockey Team won the 2010 gold. We spilled out into the streets from On the Edge pub in Gastown where we had watched the game.
This one I shot and edited the night of the closing ceremonies, in which the parties from the hockey win had continued. I have never seen so many people in the streets. What an unbelievable experience.
Olympic Memories Part 1
Olympic Memories Part 2
Olympic Memories Part 3
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016