I’ve been wanting to grow my own food for a while now, but since I don’t have access to Dad’s farm in New Brunswick I have to settle for growing stuff in our sunny condo window and balcony.
We went to 99 Nursery and picked up a couple of tomato plants. Fatima was excited to grow her own herbs and spices so we got some seeds for those, including some jalapenos!
Here are the freshly planted seeds:
This is one week’s growth (below). No activity yet on the peppers but the tall guys there are dill!
- Unplug from the Matrix: My First Sensory Deprivation Float - March 10, 2018
- Shambhala Music Festival Announces The Glitch Mob And REZZ As First Headliners For 21st Annual Edition And Releases Festival Trailer - March 10, 2018
- Amanda Hebert Wins David Beatty History Prize at Mount Allison University - June 2, 2017
- Exploring Squamish Part 4: What To Do in Squamish - October 17, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 3: Squamish Nation Canoe Builders - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 2: Sea to Sky Air Flightseeing - October 16, 2016
- Exploring Squamish Part 1: Via Ferrata at Sea to Sky Gondola - October 16, 2016
- Sunee D’s Comedy is Intensely Refreshing - August 6, 2016
- Sunee Dhaliwal – Live at the Rio: Broken Dreams - July 24, 2016
- Dad and the Opossum – A Story for Father’s Day - June 19, 2016